COVID-19 Alert Level 3
We are pleased to announce that Crawford Mouldings will re-open for business from Thursday 30th April 2020 at 7.30am.
Business hours will be:
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday from 7.30am – 4pm
The past four weeks have been an interesting time for us and for all New Zealanders. Watching the news each night, pleased to see the number of infections staying low and mourning for the families who have lost loved ones.
- ARE YOU OPEN? – We would appreciate it if you could contact us and let us know if you are open for business?
- We are not in the clear yet, and that is why we will be operating under the following conditions to keep our staff and our customers safe.
- All staff will be provided with appropriate PPE and our workstations, break rooms and toilets will be sanitised regularly.
- We will operate a “No Visitor” policy, which means unless you have been contacted by us to collect an order, you will not be admitted to our workplace.
- LOCAL CHCH CUSTOMERS: - For our Christchurch customers, we would prefer to send your orders by local courier. If this is not acceptable for you, we can make other arrangements on a case by case basis so please contact us to discuss.
- DELIVERY TIMES: - Please understand that the courier companies will be under more pressure due to more business now needing to operate on a contactless system and therefore needing the services of a courier.
- STOCK SUPPLY: - We will be working hard to make sure we can supply as always, our best NZ made Picture Mouldings to you. Please understand that there may be extra time constraints on our manufacturing, and we appreciate your patience.
Thank you for your continued support for our business and commitment to keeping NZ safe.
Donald, Vicki, William, Katherine & the Crawford Mouldings Team